Ceramic Speaker Set (Includes Amplifier, Cables, Stands and Speakers) by Joey Roth
Joey Roth Ceramic Speaker Set (Includes Amplifier, Cables, Stands and Speakers) by Joey Roth
The Ceramic Speaker kit from Joey Roth is a seamless marriage of drool-worthy design and audiophile-worthy sound. The Ceramic Speakers connect directly to digital music players, computers & televisions or turntables with a photo preamp to form an elegant, minimal music system.
The Ceramic Speakers are made from porcelain, cork, and Baltic birch. Each material is minimally finished, left to add its natural beauty to the design. The included amplifier is made from stainless steel sheet metal, with a cast iron base and paulownia volume slider. Aside from the electronic components, plastic is completely avoided in the system's construction.
The Ceramic Speakers' custom-made drivers, porcelain and cork enclosures, and Tripath amplifier reveal every nuance, keeping intact the details that give high-resolution music its' depth. They will show the difference between lossless and mp3 files, and will unlock vinyl's richness.
- Output: 15 W/ channel
- Sensitivity: 89 dB
- Frequency Range: 70 Hz, 20 kHz
- Impedance: 4 Ohm
- Driver Materials: Paper diaphragm, aluminum phase plug, neodymium magnet, die-cast basket
- One year warranty on all electronics and enclosures
- Two ceramic speakers
- Amplifier based on the Tripath 2024 T-Amp with gold-plated binding posts
- 1/8"" input
- cast iron base
- 16-gauge oxygen-free copper speaker cables with banana plug termination
- Interconnects for RCA and 1/8"" sources
- 120V-240V power supply and adapter (works with US, EU, and Australia/ Asia power mains)
- Subwoofer sold separately.